8.10.2008

Insert Jepordy Song Here......

I finished taking my Provera a week ago today and I haven't gotten my period yet. I don't even feel like it's coming. I had thought I remembered someone previously telling me that it could take up to a week after completing the pills for your period to start. I called Dana on Fri and she said it could take up to two weeks....so I guess I have another week in front of me. I don't remember it ever taking this long for me to get my period after taking the Provera. My mom and I were joking on the phone that my period isn't coming because I am already pregnant....wouldn't that be something. I'm sure it's not an issue...they would have caught it somewhere between the blood work and the ultrasound that I had done the other week I'm sure. Anyway....the wait continues...feeling impatient and sad today.

No comments: